Engineer Systems Architect 3
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of major technological advancements throughout our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Space Systems Engineering Organization within the Aerospace Systems Engineering has an opening for an Engineer SystemsArchitect 3to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in the Space Park Center of Excellence to include Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach and El Segundo CA.
Engineer Systems Architect position responsible for developing, controlling and updating system architecture, interfaces and OPSCON models to ensure proper requirements derivations and traceability. Generate enterprise and system architecture using MBSE standard languages (DoDAF, SysML, etc.) and using enterprise & system modeling tools (i.e. Cameo) to create specific model to each project. Ensure proper linkage of requirements from DOORS database to enterprise & system models. Provide System Architecture and OPSCON services and expertise to embedded IPTs for HW and SW development, manufacturing and test activities. Knowledge of MBSE standard modeling languages (DoDAF, SysML, etc) and model tools (Cameo, Rhapsody, etc.) are required.
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an ABET accredited institution and5+ years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment OR
- Masters of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an ABET accredited institution and3+ years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Knowledge of MBSE standard modeling languages (DoDAF, SysML, etc) and model tools (Cameo, Rhapsody, etc.) are required
- Active In-Scope TS DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Masters' Degree in System Engineering
- Knowledge and experienceusing DOOR
- The preferred candidate has TS; SCI; PAR security clearance or able to obtain the required clearance
- Familiar working with Architecture and OPSCON services and expertise to embedded IPTs for HW and SW development, manufacturing and test activities.
- Possesses strong leadership qualities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top