Engineer Systems 5
Northrop Grumman is a trusted provider of engineering services committed to delivering quality and innovative solutions. Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a dependable Systems Engineer 5 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence providing leadership and engineering support for avionics and electronic countermeasure systems sustainment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation.
- Ability to estimate cost and evaluate risk,
- Ability to perform analysis at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ability to convert customer into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Ability to perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, related engineering or science degree with 14 years experience related to systems engineering and hardware design, or 12 years of experience with a Master's in Electrical Engineering, related engineering, or science degree.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with quick-turn deliverables.
- Experience working with avionics systems and electronic warfare systems.
- Must hold minimum of an interim DoD Secret security clearance with ability to obtain full Secret clearance.
- Prior experience leading engineering teams.
- Has an active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Experience with F-15, ALQ-161, C-130 Avionics, ALQ-155.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top