Engineer Systems 4-19046
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Systems Engineer 4 for our Schriever Air Force Base, CO location.
Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Mission Engineer to support the Missile Defense Agency Exercise and Wargame division (MDA/DTWX) under the JRDC COCOM Exercises Task Order.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other technical degree with 10 years of relevant experience or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other technical degree with 15 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with BMDS and Systems Engineering.
- Experience in Ballistic Missile Defense Exercises within at least one Combatant Commander's Area of Responsibility.
- Experience with MDA models (e.g., EADSIM, SIU, MDST, I -Sim), and other models (e.g., JSAF, Pelorus, RT3).
- Ability to travel 25-35% of the time - CONUS and OCONUS.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidate must have attention to detail.
- Tools experience (MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project).
- Experience working in a mission-oriented, team environment.
- Knowledge of BMDS, operational architecture, communications protocol and BMD Sensors.
- Experience in PACOM theater.
- Familiarization with Cross-Domain Solutions.
- Experience with the Joint Event Life-Cycle (JELC).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top