Engineer Systems 4 - Launch Ground Ops
Systems Engineer to support NGAS technical and program efforts on two classified programs. Tasks include:
- Definition and development of Ground Operations interfaces, requirements and verifications.
- Verification data collection and processing
- Candidate may be asked to flex work schedule or work overtime on occasion to support critical launch processing and SV shipment time periods.
LOCATION – This position will be based at the NGAS Redondo Beach campus with offsite work at VAFB and CCAFS expected periodically (supporting launch).
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM discipline plus 9 years’ experience OR Master’s Degree in STEM plus 7 years’ experience
- Current active SSBI security clearance
- Systems engineering experience in spacecraft, launch vehicles or spacecraft processing
- Master’s Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- Five years’ experience in spacecraft ground processing operations, launch integration and/or flight operations (ascent trajectories, trajectory planning, etc.)
- Experience with ground equipment requirements
- Experience interfacing with customer and multiple subcontractors for verification processing
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top