Engineer Systems 4
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
The successful candidate will perform mission performance analysis, including assessing sensor performance defining related requirements for Missile Defense/Missile Warning, Space Surveillance and Space Control ground-based radar and optical systems. Provides algorithm development activities associated with evolving mission requirements. Supports advanced technical planning, enterprise-level performance modeling & simulation and system integration to ensure mission success. This position is focused on research and development to enhance overall enterprise-level mission performance.
- Bachelors degree with 9 years of experience, Master's degree with 7 years of experience, or 4 years with a PhD in Science, Technical, Engineering or Math disciplines
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Skilled at communicating complex technical/functional knowledge in an understandable way.
- U.S. citizen with ability to obtain both basic and special security clearances.
- Expertise in Modeling & Simulation
- Mission analysis and algorithm development experience supporting Air Force Missile Defense/Missile Warning and Space Surveillance missions
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top