Engineer Systems 2_Oklahoma City
Here at Northrop Grumman we developed the B-2 Bomber, Global Hawk surveillance system, James Webb Space Telescope, and dozens of other leading edge systems. Just imagine what we're working on now! The Oklahoma City Requirements Analysis and Verification Department is looking for a passionate and dedicated SYSTEMS ENGINEER to join our B-2 Systems Engineering team located in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Perform analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Systems engineering knowledge in systems development and systems engineering processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline.
- Candidate must have an active DoD Secret and a background investigation within the scope of six years.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain all required security clearances and program specific accesses.
- Application and development of functional architecture and requirements analysis and development using UML/SysML (Rhapsody, CORE, System Architect, Magic Draw) and requirements management tools (DOORS).
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Master's Degree in a STEM discipline.
- Active Top Secret Clearance and Program Access.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top