Engineer Systems 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for anEngineer Systems 2to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
We need an engineer to support fixed base test (FBT). The job will include hands on work with an integrated space vehicle test bed and involve validation testing of system level requirements.
- Simulator software development and testing
- System level troubleshooting integration problems
- Test planning and execution
- Regular interaction with hardware and software design engineers.
The job offers a system level perspective of satellite integration and flight operations, as well as exposure to all of the sub-systems and their technical experts along with hands-on experience with the spacecraft's hardware and software.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) discipline from an accredited ABET university with 2+ years of engineering experience
- Active SCI clearance
- Simulation and analysis software or scripting experience
- Electrical Engineering degree or Mechanical Engineering with controls focus software development
- Embedded, real-time software experience
- SIMICS or FPGA experience
- Control systems engineering experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top