Engineer Sys Modeling Simul
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a System Engineer Analyst 2 to work in Redondo Beach, California.
The selected candidate will join the Systems Engineering team in the development of modeling and simulation for system performance and architecture.
- Systems Engineering with modeling, simulation, and analysis experience to support demonstration and visualization activities and projects
- Coordinate with engineers and analysts to integrate information into a demonstration and generate the analysis of visualization results
- Strong analytical thinking and systems/SE approach
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology, Mathematics) discipline from an ABET accredited university with 2+ years of professional engineering experience OR a STEM Master's Degree
- Demonstrated Modeling and Analysis experience in Matlab and/or Python
- Active DoD Secret clearance (or higher)
- Ability to obtain a SCI
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Operational Research, Applied Mathematics
- Strong communication skills required to support frequent customer interactions
- Team player/ leader with strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge in various aspects of architecture modeling
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top