Engineer Sys Modeling Simul 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Modeling and Simulation Mission Engineer2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rancho Bernardo, CA.
The selected candidate will develop and implement mission and system analysis tools in support of Mission Engineering and Operations Analysis efforts across several Northrop Grumman Corporation Unmanned Aerial Vehicle pursuits.
- Support analysis of system and system of system architectures
- Act as a resourceful point of contact for both business development and program managers
- Development and expansion of mission engineering toolsets
- Constructive and virtual modeling and simulation of manned and unmanned systems
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 2 years of Engineering experience OR
- Master's Degree in STEM and 0 years of Engineering experience
- Experience with Matlab
- An active in-scope DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance
- Experience with C, C++, JAVA, MAK VR Forces, AFSIM, DIS, PERL, and Python
- Experience with STK
- Experience with airborne sensor analysis, seeker modeling and CONOPS development
- Experience with using MySQL (or another SQL database) queries.
- In scope DoD Top Secret or SCI clearance
Back to top