Engineer Software Quality 3
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contract.
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Math, Statistics, Data Science, or related discipline
- 5 years experience in Software Quality or Software Engineering with Bachelors or 3 years with a Masters degree
- Proficient in computer programming language(s) (e.g. C, C , C#, Java, Java Script, etc.)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level clearance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top