Engineer Software 4 - Collection Specialist (TS/SCI with Poly)
As a member of an Agile team, you will create and refine user stories, design and develop code, write documentation, perform unit testing, conduct peer reviews, and coordinate installations and deployments.
The successful candidate should possess strong problem solving skills and be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision. This software developer will be expected to:
- Conduct/participate in multidisciplinary planning, design, and development of complex, software systems, applications and/or databases, including web applications, layout, and user interfaces.
- Design, develop and modify new applications and implement enhancements to existing applications.
- Perform corrective, adaptive, and software maintenance on the software baseline.
- Ensure software compliance standards are met.
- Develop supporting technical documentation including requirements and design documents.
We are looking for an energetic person who is capable of quickly adapting to diverse requirements and changing circumstances, and has strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain a strong, trust-based and transparent relationship with our customers.
- Current/Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and related field, and 9 years of experience in web-based software development/software engineering or the development of applications for the processing and analysis of data, including knowledge of mid to large scale open source platforms leveraging open source technologies.
- Ability to provide technical recommendations on application development initiatives.
- Ability to integrate new software capabilities or functions into an infrastructure.
- Ability to work either independently or in a team environment.
- Kapow COTS
- Security practices in an Agile software development environment.
- Agile tools such as Jira/Greenhopper.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-based application development and implementation.
- RelaDatabase schema design.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top