Engineer Software 4
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Software Engineer 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will bebased out of theRancho Bernardo campus located in San Diego, CA.
The selected candidate will integrate multiple Northrop Grumman product lines into an enterprise solution. The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Have software development and integrationexperience
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolveintegration issues
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM and9+ years of engineering experience or a Master's Degree in STEM with 7+ years of engineering experience
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience developing software with C++
- Experience integrating subsystems with C++
- Experience developing software targeted for Linux and Microsoft Windows
- The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Experience with OMS or COMSA
- Experience with RTCF
- Experience with integrated software architectures
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top