Engineer Software 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems in Bellevue, NE is seeking a Software Engineer 3 for a fast-paced, growing, dynamic program in support AFRL. We are working several projects that deal with Semantically Linked Data and data correlation.
Roles and responsibilities:
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
Basic Qualifications for a level 3 are a Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) discipline a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Experience with Java, Java Script, HTML, and Wiki
- Must be able to obtain an interim Secret clearance prior to start. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Well versed in software integration practices and be able to work effectively and independently to meet deadlines
- Able to travel to support the product (25%)
- Must have strong analytical skills, ability to troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Experience with Python, Flex, Web 3.0, Resource Description Framework RDF
- Experience with IDE
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top