Engineer Software 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Software Engineer 2 to perform technical planning, test equipment development, system integration, and verification & validation for avionics systems. Programming languages may include: C, Objective C, Object-Oriented Pascal, Ada, and others. The selected candidate will join our growing team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Provide software programming support to other systems, software and/or aeronautical engineers on a variety of technical tasks associated with aircraft avionics flight software.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug application software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for test support equipment products and avionic flight software.
- Determine computer user needs; analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepare operating instructions.
- Ensure software standards are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline with 2 years 'experience, or 0 years' experience with relevant Master's degree.
- Mid-level skills with MS Office suite (particularly Word and Excel).
- Knowledge of software coding.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- GPA of 3.25 or higher.
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
- Experience with programming languages such as C, Objective C, Object-Oriented Pascal, or Ada.
- Experience with designing, developing, documenting, testing, and/or debugging application software and systems.
- Experience with designing, developing, and testing embedded software.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top