Engineer Software 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Software Engineer 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence as a Software Engineer to provide engineering support for Electronic Warfare programs.
- Design, implement, document, test and debug embedded software.
- Analyze electronic warfare system capabilities to resolve problems, develop requirements, prepare operating instructions, simulate and test software designs, and perform data analysis.
Research and collaborate on new software algorithm designs.
Execute, analyze, and evaluate embedded software applications on radar systems.
Use various integrated development environment tools and applications to identify and troubleshoot software algorithms.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, strike, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- 2 years software engineering experience with a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or related field; or 0 years experience with a Master's degree.
- Proficient in a high order language (i.e. C, C , or C#)
- Must have knowledge in object-oriented software development methodologies
- Must understand all phases of software development
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Working knowledge of embedded real-time system development.
- Active DoD Secret clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top