Engineer Software 2
The System Test Team is looking for a passionate and dedicated Software Engineer to join our team in Palmdale CA. Qualifying candidates must be able to help design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve web applications. This position will have the individual working closely with a small team of passionate Software Engineers to create our next-generation lab operations management application. We need our Software Engineers to be versatile and to be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
This position will require occasionally 2nd shift and overtime.
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or related technical field
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- At least 3 years of professional web development experience
- Strong with at least one of the following languages: C# or Java
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret DoD security Clearance
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
- Experience with Linq
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Strong sense of web design & attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with Telerik Kendo UI
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top