Engineer Software 1
Northrop Grumman's Personnel Testing and Assessment program is adding a new position for a junior level Java developer.
The position will provide programming and analysis for web services and applications in a Java and Oracle environment.
The successful candidate will work in a co-located environment with our DoD and other customers.
A DoD clearance is required, and DoD experience is a bonus.
Your experience with online testing applications, and Oracle databases will be very helpful in this dynamic software development and maintenance environment. US Citizens only.
- BS/BA in software engineering or related area.
- Understanding of core Java.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and practices.
- Prior work or school experience with relational databases.
- Must be detail oriented and motivated.
- Current DoD clearance or ability to obtain and retain same.
- Experience with Java programming.
- Experience with web services.
- Prior work or school experience with PL/SQL is a plus
- Experience with DoD.
- Language testing, military aptitude testing, and computer adaptive testing applications experience.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Expert communicator both written and verbal
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top