At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems located in Oklahoma City, OK has an opening for a Software Engineer 2. The selected candidate will perform software development activities in support of software maintenance and upgrades for the B-2 bomber.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, modify and maintain embedded applications and support tools utilizing software engineering best practices and standards; participating in the full life-cycle activities of software development to include requirements, modeling, design, implementation, unit and integration test, release, installation and maintenance in an Agile development paradigm.
- The candidate will participate in Agile scrum teams developing high quality products to our customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline from an accredited university and 2+ years (Bachelors) or 0+ years (Masters)
- Must have experience in development using one or more of the following: C, C++, C#, or JAVA.
- Security Requirements: Candidate must have an active DoD Secret or Top Secret and a background investigation within the scope of six years. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain all required security clearances and program specific accesses.
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience developing software with C/C++ - targeted for Linux or an RTOS environment
- Experience with Agile software development and Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, Fisheye, etc.)
- Experience with Rhapsody modeling for software design
- Experience with DOORS for software requirements
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Green Hills Integrity, VxWorks or service oriented architectures preferred
- Experience developing software for embedded systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top