Engineer RF Microwave Design 5
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOUkeep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is seeking aEPS-R Antenna Mechanical Lead for our Redondo Beach, CA location. The selected individualwill be accountable to the EPS-R Antenna Sub-IPT Lead for the following:
- TheAntenna RF EngineeringLead helps manage a cross-disciplinary engineering & production team responsible for the design, development, production and sustainment of antenna units, in support of theantenna programs.
- The ideal candidate must be a strong leader with exceptional organization and communication skills, able to influence change, motivate teams, develop talent, implement processes, improve efficiency and drive execution.
- Designs, develops, tests radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave systems architecture, components, circuits, or products.
- Includes antenna design, both reflector and array systems, frequency synthesizers, transmitters and receivers.
- Augmenting communication & information flow to project team, as well as fulfilling reporting requirements to customer & program management.
- Identifying and realizing opportunities to reduce cost and improve processes.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution anda minimum of 14 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment OR Masters of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and 12 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Engineering background & experience in field relevant to Antennas & Electronics.
- RF or Electromagnetic analysis experience.
- Active In-ScopeSCI Clearance.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tool suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's degree in technical field (Electrical, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering, or Mathematical or Computer Science disciplines) and a minimum of14 years of Antenna experience,12 with a Master's degree
- Prior project leadership and/or performance management experience.
- Control Account Management (CAM) experience and/or knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and risk management processes
Back to top