Engineer RF Microwave Design 3 (Synthesizer & PLL)
At Northrop Grumman, our employeeshave incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and spacethat impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come.Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and ourunderstanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas,courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have alot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have aninsatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are notonly part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systemssector is seeking an Engineer RF Microwave Design 3 (Synthesizer & PLL) to join ourteam of creative and diverse engineers. The position will be located inRedondo Beach, CA.
Responsibilities range from designing, analyzing, and testing phaselocked loops, frequency synthesizers,high speed mixed signal control systems, and other RF electronics. The idealcandidate will be working through all phases of the development process rangingfrom bid proposals to product qualification and delivery.
- Conduct circuit design and analysis
- Perform Hardware testing and validation
- Technology development and road mapping
- Responsible for the costand schedule estimation
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, orMath) field from an accredited institution and 5 years of engineeringexperience in an aerospace environment
- Experience in designing andtesting RF, digital, and analog circuits
- Proficiency withMATLAB and PSpice
- Knowledge ofcontrol systems and feedback theory
- Ability toobtain and maintain an SSBI/SCI security clearance
- Master's Degree inElectrical Engineering with a concentration in Control Systems orCommunications and 3 years of engineering experience in an aerospaceenvironment
- Active In-Scope DoD TopSecret or SSBI/SCI clearance
- Experience with the designand test of phase locked loops, frequency synthesizers, and high speed mixedsignal control systems
- Experience with requirements development, system integration, andflight/production test activities
- Experience supporting proposal activities
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Weare proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, makingdecisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteranstatus, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA andPay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top