Engineer RF Microwave Design 2/3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking engineers with experience in Electronic Packaging Design and Verification!
If you're seeking an opportunity to work in an environment that produces cutting edge products containing advanced integrated circuits and materials then apply today. The electrical design engineer will support multichip module design and verification tasks in a collaborative work environment. Tasks include: design of mixed signal packaging, development of various integrated circuits and components, EM simulation, collaboration with mechanical and materials engineering, fabrication and assembly follow, test development and support.
- Collaboration with System and subsystem architect leads
- Creation of RF and DC budgets
- Performing trade studies
- Interface development
- Derivation of device requirements
- Sensitivity analysis
- Electrical test plans
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Production product support
Candidate shall coordinate with mechanical design, integrated circuit design, thermal analysts, supply chain, and lab technicians in order to execute design tasks.
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
This position can be hired at a Band 2 or Band 3 please see the criteria below.
Basic Qualifications for RF Microwave Design 2:
- Bachelor of Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent STEM degree with 2 years of industry experience in RF Microwave Design
- Candidate must be able to Obtain and Maintain a Secret Clearance (U.S. Citizenship is a Prerequisite)
Basic Qualifications for RF Microwave Design 3:
- Bachelor of Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent STEM degree with 5 years of industry experience in RF Microwave Design or a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 years of industry RF Microwave Design.
Experience with the Following Design Tools and Performance Parameters:
- Electromagnetic Modeling: HFSS
- Advanced Design System: ADS-Keysight
- Schematic Creation Tools
- Noise Figure, Third Order Intercept,
- Instantaneous Bandwidth, Phase Noise
- Return Loss, Filtering techniques
- Candidate must be able to Obtain and Maintain a Secret Clearance (U.S. Citizenship is a Prerequisite.)
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top