Engineer RF Design
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a RF Design Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- This position will support an emerging technology program. The candidate will interface with a multi-disciplinary team to develop requirements for and model / design / build / document / test RF solutions. The candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to function independently with minimal supervision, and flexible in supporting our growing needs in this area.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) discipline with 2+ years of engineering experience OR a STEM Masters Degree with 0+ years OR a PhD with 0+ years
- Demonstrated Modeling and Analysis experience in MATLAB or other related modeling tools
- RF design and analysis software experience
- Proficient in a Linux OS environment
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single Scope
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Operational Research, Applied Mathematics
- Demonstrated modeling and analysis experience working space program
- RF and Analysis software experience with CST Microwave Studio
- Strong communication skills required to support frequent customer interactions
- Team player with strong analytical skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top