Engineer RF CMOS Design 3
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a RF CMOS Design Engineer 3 to join our team of creative and diverse engineers in the Electronics and Payloads' RF and Mixed Signal Products Department. This isan organization of 150 plus engineers and technicians that develops components for a variety of space and air programs. The position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
In this position theselected candidate will work withengineers and technicians that develops components which include microwave and millimeter wave, narrowband and wideband low noise amplifiers, high linearity mixers, power amplifiers, multipliers, bandpass filters, modulators, frequency sources, custom mixed signal integrated circuits, etc. for a variety of space and air programs. This position requires a dynamic engineer to lead designs of RF circuit and III-V MMIC design with credible experience in advanced digital CMOS (<65nm) and SiGe BiCMOS circuit design including power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, IQ modulators, mixers, active/passive phase shifters, switched attenuators, VCOs and passive structures (filters, quadrature networks, baluns). Successful candidate is expected to lead new design efforts and proposals focused on RF/millimeterwave SoC (system-on-chip).
* A Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline, and5 yearsof RF CMOS/BiCMOS related experience; OR a STEM Master's degree with 3 years of RF relatedexperience; OR a STEM PhD. degree.
* U.S. citizenship is required
* Ability to partner across organizations and programs as part of a top performing team
* Ability to integrate, engage and lead team to perform at top level of performance
* A Masters of Science degree in STEM (RF CMOS/BiCMOS related) + 2yrs (RF CMOS/BiCMOS related)
* PhD (RF CMOS/BiCMOS related) + 0yrs
* Demonstrated strong people and technical leadership skills; with experience leading a team of >5 employees
* Ability to create inclusive teams with engaged team members
* Electronics design development and sustaining experience spanning cradle to grave
* Demonstrated mentoring and coaching skills
* Experience supporting bid & proposal activities
* Familiarity with electrical design, electronics manufacturing processes and qualification activities
* Familiarity with research and development of advanced technologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top