- Linthicum Heights, MD
The Reliability Engineer will provide product design influence through reliability tasking while working within an Integrated Product Team. The Reliability Engineer will:
- Work with design and production personnel to ensure program reliability requirements are satisfied;
- Develop reliability plans to define reliability activities, resources and methods;
- Allocate and decompose reliability requirements to sub-assemblies;
- Develop system reliability models including reliability block diagrams and reliability predictions;
- Complete Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) to identify product failure modes and support failure mode probability/severity mitigations and/or corrections;
- Conduct Failure Review Boards;
- Plan and effectively manage Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS); and
- Lead failure investigations to determine root cause and implement corrective actions.
The Reliability Engineer must be able to operate within a multi-disciplined product team, be proficient with Microsoft Office products, possess excellent oral and written skills, and be able to communicate effectively with internal and external Customers.
- 2 years with Bachelor of Science in an Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics field; 0 years with a Masters of Science in an Engineering field, Statistics, Mathematics
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
- Statistical life distributions
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top