Engineer Mission Assurance 4
Northrop Grumman is currently in the process of identifying a Mission Assurance Engineer 4 for our Azusa facility.
This role must have knowledge and experience in Aerospace Quality Assurance principles and practices including: program quality engineering, manufacturing, assembly, integration, functional and environmental testing, receiving inspection, supplier quality systems, workmanship inspections and audits. Experience in controlling: Non-Conforming hardware and associated material review board practices, 6 Sigma, Lean and familiar with SAP. Must have experience with auditing for ISO-9002 / AS-9100 compliance, Root Cause analysis and Continuous Improvement. Defines and monitors mission assurance program specifications and processes to ensure mission success of programs. Performs or assures product quality, risk management, safety, and product integrity for subcontractors, and suppliers in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM Field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- 8 years of Engineering experience, including 2 years in Mission Assurance
- Experience and expertise in continuous process improvements, collaborating and influencing across boundaries while remaining independent
- Experience in Manufacturing processes and familiar with Program IPT's
- Ability to travel to customer facility at least 10% of the time
- Active Secret security clearance
- Master's degree with 10years' experience in Quality / Mission Assurance with Space Systems/Hardware
- Familiar with VoC and capable of interfacing with DCMA and external customers
- Active Top Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top