Engineer Mechanical 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team at the Unmanned Systems Integration Center in Sierra Vista, Arizona. Typical work involves researching, planning, designing, and testing of mechanical products and systems such as hardware, instruments, controls, machines and mechanical, thermal hydraulic or heat transfer systems in a system sustainment capacity.
This position will support the Hunter UAV program. Relocation assistance may be available for the selected candidate.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 5 Years relevant experience, or 3 Years with Master's Degree, 0 Years with PhD.
- The chosen candidate should be knowledgeable in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), specifically ASME Y14.5-2009 and Y14.100-2013.
- Complete understanding of structural/mechanical engineering principles such as dynamics and loads stability, stress, fatigue, and fundamental thermal analysis.
- Experience using Solidworks and/or Catia or other 3D solid modeling programs.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
Existing Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top