Engineer Material Process 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking an Electrical Materials & Processes Engineer 2 to work in Redondo Beach, California.
Electrical M&P Labs (EMPL) needs an Engineer who will be responsible for hands-on lab work at the Destructive Physical Analysis Lab. EMPL Lab Engineer will be responsible from performing lab tasks such as visual inspections, component level electrical and destructive testing, cross-section, and other electrical component level tests. EMPL Lab Engineer will communicate status & issues with all stakeholders (programs, functional, etc) on a regular basis. Candidate should be familiar with Military Standards such as Mil-Std-750, Mil-Std-883, Mil-Std-202. Experience with NGAS PIN specs is preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as ability to summarize and present data to customers.
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and2 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment OR
- Masters of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution
- Practical lab test working experience
- Familiarity with Military Standards
- Ability to obtain and maintain an In-Scope DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Masters' Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Possesses strong leadership qualities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Back to top