Engineer Guidance Nav Ctrl 4
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Are you looking for a company with leaders that act with integrity and the highest ethical standards? Do you value a work environment where you can empower your team and build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team? If yes, we're growing our team, and looking for people like you!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a qualified Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC) Engineering 2 to work in an exciting and dynamic team based in San Diego, CA. You will be an integral member of the GNC team, performing technical tasks on programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
- At least9 years of experience with a BS,7 yearswith MS, 4 years with PhD.
- Experience in one of the following technical disciplines: aircraft control system design and analysis, linear and non-linear modeling or simulation analysis, and/or aerodynamics, stability and control.
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with an investigation in the last 6 years.
- Masters Degree or PhD with emphasis on aircraft guidance, navigation and control
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top