Engineer Field 3
Northrop Grumman Technical Services is seeking an Engineer Field III for our NAS Sigonella Forward Operating Location. A three month training course will be complete stateside prior to proceeding to the FOL. The candidate will work all aspects of the MS-177 Multi- Spectral sensor systems including install, removal, troubleshooting, data collection and performance in accordance with technical specifications and engineering instructions. The Field Engineer conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations. Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution. Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications. Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives. Acts as local on-site representative to customer's organization. Candidate may also deploy 50% of the time in support other FOL operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate technical discipline and four (4) years of specialized experience OR; eight (8) years of relevant experience w/o any formal education.
- A basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Current US DOD SECRET security clearance.
- (FAA) Airframe and Power plant (A&P) desired.
- Certified UAV Technician / Aircraft Electronics Technician- Working knowledge of IMDS/CAMS maintenance data collection
- Working knowledge of AFI 21-101
- Air Force avionics maintenance experience.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top