Engineer Field 3 / 4 - C-RAM -OCONUS
Selected candidate will co-manage the Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) Counter – Rocket Artillery Mortar (C-RAM) Contractor Manning (CCM) operations in Afghanistan.
- The candidate will assist the CCM Operations IPT Lead with the overall program effort.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and advises Theater Management Team on all technical and system related topics.
- Responsibilities include coordinating theater requirements with the C-RAM Program Office Representative in country,
other OCONUS managers, and overseeing the daily operational and functional needs of the OCONUS team.
- The Operations Lead provides the CCM Operations IPT Lead day-to-day tracking of CCM operations and sustainment in
theater, participates in regular theater telecoms, and assists in resolving personnel and equipment issues.
- In addition, the Operations Lead works closely with the CONtinental United States (CONUS) Operations staff, located in
Huntsville, AL, in planning and writing standard operating procedures for theater.
- Has direct responsibility for interfacing and responding to the Government customers' defined schedules, schedule
changes, and resolving conflicts with equipment and/or staffing issues.
- This individual provides accurate reporting progress of Site Team deployments and equipment installation activities to the
- Additionally, assists in the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications,
operating budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract.
"This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.".
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level 4.
BQs for a Field Engineer 4 are: Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline or related Technical degree and 9 years experience;7 Years with Masters. Years of experience maybe used in lieu of a college degree.
BQs for a Field Engineer 3 are: Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline or related Technical degree and 5 years experience; 3 Years with Masters. Years of experience maybe used in lieu of a college degree.
Must have an active Secret Clearance
- Strong management, supervisory, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to synchronize multiple schedules - including production, procurement, transportation and installation
- Strong knowledge of military operations and procedures
- Technically proficient in military communications and electronics systems
- Available to attend CONUS Relocation Center (CRC) training prior to deploying overseas
- Willingness to work with and support the US military in a war zone/wartime environment
- Able to qualify for business travel credit card
- Familiarity with C-RAM, AMDWS, TASS, or other military Command and Control (C2) systems
Prior military experience as a mid to senior field grade officer or Senior NCO
- Prior overseas military or military contractor experience
- Ability to interface with both NG corporate and U.S. Government Department of Defense (DoD) customers senior staff
- Current multi entry Afghanistan work visa
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top