Engineer Field 2 - FAAD/C-RAM C2 software
Join Northrop Grumman Mission Systems and be a part of the team of men and women that solve the world's most complex technical challenges. We are seeking three Field Support Engineer / Instructor / Training Material Developers
to work with highly motivated team to develop and maintain FAAD/C-RAM C2 training materials, train, field and provide support for the ILS&T FAAD/C-RAM C2 (FAAD C2I) system. This is a very high profile project and the work/schedule will be fast paced and intense. The position is based in Huntsville, AL.
Primary responsibility as a Field Support Representative (FSR) 2 is to provide expert technical support for the FAAD/C-RAM C2 system fielded in variouslocations and theaters of operations world-wide. Additional responsibilities are to develop/maintain, review, analyze,edit,instruct/trainFAAD/C-RAM C2 training material/training documentation and other related components for the integration, field support, and software maintenance of the FAAD/CRAM C2 (FAAD C2I/C-RAM C2) software system, and architecture. Applicant should have a working knowledge/experience of the Air Defense Artillery (ADA) community environment, operational architecture, systems, networking and communications. Possessa working knowledge/experience of the Counter-Rocket, Artillery and Mortar (C-RAM) mission operations and architecture. Knowledge/experience with theCounter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) is a value added benefit. Additionally, applicant should be familiar with the use, networking and administrator maintenance techniques of the Digital Learning Management System, and/or, Computer Based Training constructs. Applicant often times acts as local on-site representative to the USG customersas well asinternal NGC, and/or, external organizations supporting designated missions world-wide.
- 2 Years applicable experience with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters . An additional 4 years of experience (6 years total experience without a college degree)will be consideredin lieu of a college degree.
- At least 2 years of knowledge of U.S. Army and Joint Forces tactical hardware, software, and radio communications.
- Knowledge of networking required.
- Knowledge of Digital Learning Management Systems, and technical administration and maintenance.
- Must be a fast learner and be able to multiplex between various tasks and assignments.
- Must have a fair amount of technical proficiency and familiarity with theFAAD/C-RAM C2software.
- Must have strong interpersonal communications skills, capable of conducting instruction and training in a wide variety of classroom/field environments, and varied student-operator backgrounds.
- Must have good background in grammar and writing skills to compose, edit, organize, and assemble instructional training material and training documentation.
- Must be capable of successfully communicating with U.S. military customers, foreign military personnel, program/project personnel, and business unit management.
- Must possess an active and transferrable DoD security clearance with current investigation, or;
- Must be able to obtain an InterimSecret and final Secretclearance.
- Must be an adaptable, self-starter, self-motivated individual capable of working in supervised, and/or, unsupervised environments.
- Required to meet all government CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) requisites for foreign travel into operational theaters as well as possible world-wide locations deemed as hostile areas.
- Must be willing to travel worldwide to meet mission requirements and dictates by U.S. Government Project Office.
- Must be willing to deploy, travel and work for extended periods (minimum 6 months)to, and within,foreigntheaters of military operations which may be classified as a hostile environment.
- Air Defense C4I Tactical Operations Center Enhanced Operations.
- Air Defense Systems Integrator (ADSI) operations.
- Air and Missile Defense Work Station (AMDWS) operations
- Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS) operations
- Air Defense Airspace Management (ADAM) Cell operations and tactical hardware.
- Air and Missile Defense (AMD) Battalion operations.
- Short-Range Air Defense (SHORAD) Maneuver and Tactical operations is a plus.
- Counter-Rocket, Artillery and Mortar Command and Control (C-RAM C2) operations in Sense, Warn and Intercept, Sense and Warn operations is a plus.
- Rocket, Artillery and Mortar Warn (RAMWARN) systems is a plus.
- Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) is a plus.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top