Engineer Facilities 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Engineer Facilities 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The position is located in Linthicum, MD.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plans, designs and oversees the reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities.
- Gathers and reviews data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility.
- Coordinates with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings.
- Prepares bid sheets and contracts for construction and facilities acquisition.
- Reviews and estimates design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs. Inspects or directs the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- BS in Engineering, Architecture or related technical field plus 5 Years experience - OR - MS with 3 Years experience; 0 Years experience with PhD.
- Strong communication skills.
- Some prior facilities related experience.
- Experience with CAD
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance.
- Experience with SAP
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI
- PE Certification
- Facilities experience in the Defense sector along with understanding of security standard ICD 705.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top