- Manhattan Beach, CA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for the next Engineer Electronics to join the Electronics and Payloads team. This position is based in Manhattan Beach, CA.
The responsibilities of this position include:
• Design and develop sophisticated test solutions for in-house developed space and avionics hardware products which will fly to space
• Write test software in Labview on to interact with units under test, test equipment, instrumentation, and production documentation systems
• Select COTS hardware and/or design custom PCBAs to measure signals, apply flight-like loads, and power units under test
• Work closely with responsible design engineers, manufacturing engineers, and test lab teams to drive design or infrastructure improvements to increase product reliability and yield
• Root-cause test failures down to the component level
For more Electronics and Payloads openings visit:
Unique ID: elepay
Unique ID: SOUTHBAYJOB
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM related field (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) with minimum 2 years of experience or Master's Degree
- 1+ years of experience with hardware development or electronics test engineering via professional experience, internships, research and/or outside the classroom projects
- Experience analyzing circuits and developing functional test plans
- Experience designing and troubleshooting PCBAs
- Experience with test equipment and measurement techniques to verify and validate product requirements
- Understanding of metrology, sources of measurement error, and uncertainty analysis
- Experience developing software preferably in LabVIEW
- Understanding and experience in environmental testing.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top