Engineer Electronics 3
Northrop Grumman is looking for a highly-motivated Electronics Engineer 3 or experienced Engineering Technician or Systems Administrator. The candidate should be a self-starter and will be responsible for integrating and testing software/hardware systems in complex IT systems.
The candidate will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment working closely with other engineers and technicians in a lab environment. Candidate should have good coordination, planning, and documentation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing engineering documentation for system configuration
- Executing engineering projects on schedule.
- Collaborate with engineers to generate and redline documented procedures and troubleshoot.
- Implement engineering changes to the system as required
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- A Bachelor of Science degree
- US citizen with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance and the ability to be accessed to a Special Access Program is required
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Ability to develop and maintain Microsoft PowerShell scripts
- Ability to develop and maintain Microsoft Group Policies
- Ability to author and maintain technical installation, configuration, and update procedures
- Ability to document and maintain system configurations
- Ability to provide Engineering technical support for peer teams
- Ability to engineer and Test new technical solutions in lab environments
- Ability to design and implement VMware high-availability virtualized infrastructures
- Ability to maintain COTS Hardware and Software configuration matrix
- Ability to script deployments of Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation operating systems
- Ability to automate installation of COTS software
- Ability to engineer solutions to address new technical requirements and/or bug fixes
- Ability to implement engineering changes to the system as required
- Ability to maintain compatibility with existing architectures when implementing system enhancements
- Ability to release CM controlled documentation, scripts, and COTS software media
Experience with the following technologies also desired:
Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Windows Server Update Services, VMware ESXi, VMware vCenter
Experience with the following technologies would be helpful:
Oracle Solaris, Sphinx, reST, Python, YAML
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top