Engineer Electromechanical 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Manhattan Beach, CA.
The selected candidate will develop and implement processes in a lab environment supporting various space, aircraft, and ground systems.
- Innovate and participate in new technology development.
- Implement and sustain automated systems for production manufacturing.
- Support engineering development and production teams to ensure productability and affordability of design and manufacturing systems.
- Use a unique skill set that includes a hands-on approach and act as the technical representative voice for EA&T.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of increasing scope and complexity as assigned
- Collaborates with tool design to ensure product build is repeatable
- Supports day-to-day duties including support assemblers, resolving hardware issues, root cause analysis, corrective actions.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels. Candidate must be comfortable in a lab environment and be able to collaborate closely with hardware designers, and test engineers.
For more Electronics and Payloads openings visit:
Unique ID: elepay
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university with 2 years of engineering experience, or a STEM Master's degree.
- US citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret and Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience with hands-on production assembly line
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to interface/communicate with multiple levels of leadership, functional departments, and customers
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top