Engineer Electrical 5
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking an Embedded Hardware Engineer to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. This position will be located in Northern Virginia.
The SIGINT Technology Center (STC) is where Technology and Teamwork come together to meet the unique needs of the Intelligence Community. The qualified applicant will join an engineering team which supports STC programs
which includes specialized projects for embedded systems. The engineering team consists of customer representatives and sub-contractors. The applicant responsibilities include, but are not limited to electrical engineering design and
embedded systems (FPGAs/microcontrollers/microprocessors). Additional responsibilities may also include system design, engineering development, system integration, hands-on build and test, etc.
- 14 Years with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD.
- Active Secret clearance
- Must be willing to obtain a polygraph clearance.
- Proven technical leadership and personnel management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in one or more of the following technology focus areas
- Secure COTS architectures and secure COTS Processor solutions
- Experienced with Intel x86 multiprocessor designs
- Experienced with high-end FPGA design
- RF and analog circuit and system design experiences
- High speed ADC and DAC design experiences
- A thorough understanding of hardware and software design processes
- Familiarity with the latest industry technologies, such as VPX, Gen 3 PCI Express, 40GEthernet, 40Gb Infiniband, USB 3.0, DDR, 4 memory, etc.
- Familiarity with design for rugged environments and with design for manufacturing processes/techniques
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of project budgets and schedules
- TS/SCI and willing to complete polygraph
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top