Engineer Electrical 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking an Electrical Engineer 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence as an Electrical Engineer to provide engineering support for Electronic Warfare programs.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design, implement, document, test and debug firmware/hardware
- Analyze electronic warfare system capabilities to resolve problems, output requirements, prepare operating instructions, simulate and test firmware/hardware designs, and perform data analysis
- Research and collaborate on new algorithms and hardware designs
- Execute, analyze, and evaluate firmware/hardware on radar systems
- 5 Years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Computer Science or related field; 3 years of relevant experience with a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Hardware or Firmware design, implementation and testing
- Must have knowledge of Hardware Development Process
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Strong background in Electronic Warfare/Electronic Counter Measures, general avionics, and radar principles
- Proficient in VHDL and digital design
- Proficient in Signal Processing
- Knowledge of embedded real-time system development
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top