Engineer Electrical 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Engineer Electrical - 3to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Electrical Power Subsystem engineer to support requirement management, perform energy balance and power quality analysis, build and validate virtual power system simulations and support verification activities.
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and5 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment OR
- Masters of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and3 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Practical working experience with Electrical Power Systems Architecture
- Demonstrated knowledge of Solar Array and Battery Systems Design
- Active In-Scope DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Masters' Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive experience in Solar Array and Battery Systems
- Demonstrated experience in power sizing and management tools
- Possesses strong leadership qualities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Back to top