Engineer Electrical 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a highly qualified, mission orientedElectrical Engineer toperform on a team of cross-discipline specialist engineers located inEl Segundo, CA with responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Support the development of a hardware in the loop (HITL) Systems Integration Laboratory (SIL) facility for a major aerospace program
- Perform test systems product development activities (hardware, software, security, data acquisition and networking) including both hardware and software requirements
- Document requirements, perform conceptual design and support the generation of preliminary and detail engineering drawings.
- Support peer reviews, design reviews and test readiness reviews.
- Interface with acquisition and procurement teams to order and kit hardware/software components and assemblies.
- Liaison with technical shop personnel to support fabrication, assembly and installation of test products in the SIL environment.
- Bachelor of Science in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) major with 2 years of related experience. 0 years with Masters
- Must have an in-scope (within 5 years) DoD Secret clearance and be eligible for Top Secret Clearance
- Test Laboratory facility design including: hardware, software, test station, test sets, instrumentation/data and network systems)
- Product life cycle development experience (requirements, design, build, install, checkout, integration and/or sustainment)
- Model based engineering experience (MBE)
- CAD Tool Experience including (AutoCAD, CATIA, NX, Visio)
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout tools
- Programming languages (C/C++, C#, LabVIEW)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point, Access)
- Top Secret Clearance (DoD)
Back to top