Engineer Electrical 1
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life. We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer 1 to join our growing team in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
- Research, develop, design, and test electrical components and assemblies which are part of Electronic Warfare (EW) equipment, and systems.
- Specific duties will include but are not limited to the implementation of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms using Very High-level Design Language (VHDL) or Verilog in Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs).
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field) with 0 years' experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret level security clearance.
- Direct course work in Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
- Direct course work involving the use of VHDL or Verilog code development and test in FPGAs.
- Direct course work implementing DSP using FPGAs.
- Prior experience or background in EW.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top