Engineer Digital FPGA Design
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems - Ground Systems Development Department based in Manhattan Beach, CA is seeking talented digital electronic/electrical/computer engineers interested in developing and integrating digital hardware focused on ground based applications. The Hardware development responsibilities includes satellite system ground based hardware, flight electronics test systems, and site support. The ideal candidate has experience with FPGA designs (simple to complex), digital simulation and analysis, PCB design, digital testing and may have additional experience in the design of Units, Test Sets, subsystems, and systems. Analog and/or RF skills are a plus. This person will be working on programs of various sizes ranging from small to large teams.
For more Electronics and Payloads openings visit:
Unique ID: elepay
Unique ID: SOUTHBAYJOB
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or another STEM degree from an accredited institution with 2+ years of experience in an Engineering Environment; OR a STEM Master's degree with 0+ years of experience
- FPGA development experience
- Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- 2 years of Engineering experience in an Aerospace Environment
- Experience in VHDL/Verilog and digital design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and have a strong interest in developing hardware
- DOD or SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top