Engineer, DevOps Software 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman in San Diego islooking for strong DevOps engineer who is interested in working with the latest technology to modernize software production across multiple programs.
- Looking for candidate with full software development lifecycle experience.
- Preferred candidate with strong system integration experience and/or deep understanding of software quality production methods.
- Strong communication skills is a must.
- Preferred candidate should have experience with any cloud environments - google, amazon, or Microsoft Azure.
- 2 Years with Bachelors in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) Degree
- Must be familiar with continuous integration with unit test.
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience with the full Atlassian tool suite (Confluence, JIRA, GIT, Crucible, FishEye, Crowd).
- Experience developing builds in Maven, including MAVEN profiles. Ability to automate software builds and releases via Maven & Nexus.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with developing formal builds within the DoD industry.
Back to top