Engineer Circuit Design (Power and Control) 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking an Engineer Circuit Design (Power and Control) 3 to join our team of creative and diverse engineers. The position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Responsibilities range from designing, analyzing, and testing high-reliability DC to DC switchmode power converters for space and airborne platforms. The ideal candidate will be working through all phases of the development process ranging from bid proposals to product qualification and delivery.
- Develop power architectures and generate requirement
- Conduct circuit design, analysis, and simulations
- Perform Hardware testing and validation
- Provide manufacturing test support on deliverable hardware
Unique ID: elepay
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and5 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Experience in designing and testing analog and power circuits
- Proficiency with PSpice and MathCAD
- Knowledge of control systems and feedback theory
- Ability to obtain and maintain an SSBI/SCI security clearance
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Control Systems or Communications and3 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Active In-Scope DoD Top Secret or SSBI/SCI clearance
- Experience with planar magnetics, hi-density mechanical packaging, and thermal control techniques for aerospace environments
- Experience with requirements development, system integration, and flight/production test activities
Back to top