Engineer Circuit Design
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Mixed Signal Engineer Circuit Designer to join our team of creative and diverse engineers. The position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA and will be part of the Electronics and Payloads' RF and Mixed Signal Products Department - an organization of 170 plus engineers and technicians that develops components which include microwave and millimeter wave, low noise amplifiers, high linearity mixers, power amplifiers, multipliers, bandpass filters, modulators, frequency sources, high-speed/high-resolution ADCs, DACs, power-management ICs, custom mixed signal ICs, and SoCs for a variety of space and air programs.
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following essential functions with guidance from team lead:
- Mixed-Signal hardware design and analysis using computer aided design (CAD)
- Conduct electrical design trades
- Worst case analyses and documentation
For more Electronics and Payloads openings visit:
Unique ID: elepay
Unique ID: SOUTHBAYJOB
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and minimum of 2 years of engineering experience in Mixed Signal Integrated Circuit design; or 0+ years of experience with a STEM Master's degree with emphasis in Mixed Signal IC Design
- Technical experience working with Cadence Design System, Assura, and Calibre or equivalent CAD simulation tools
- Experience designing and analyzing ADCs, DACs, high-speed digital logic, or precision analog circuits in CMOS or Bi-CMOS technologies
- Experience with IC layout, DRC, LVS, and parasitic extraction
- Experience with Mixed-Signal IC design for airborne and space applications
- Experience with electronics lab test equipment and test software (eg. LabVIEW)
- Experience creating test plan and procedures
- Mixed-Signal IC, packaging, and/or board design and development experience
- Familiarity with electrical design, electronics manufacturing processes and qualification activities
- Be able to obtain and maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top