Endpoint Security Lead
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our Team as an Endpoint Security Lead. This position is located in Quantico, VA. The Endpoint Security Lead will support the Senior Cyber Security Manager within DSS Cyber Network Defense (CND) unit. Responsible for the Endpoint Security to maintain the high visibility of the network traffic and identifying anomalous activity. Prevents targeted and deliberate computer network operations against DSS Information Systems, destructive activity from nation states, criminals, and hackers. Manage DSS internet access and identify unauthorized wireless devices.
The successful candidate will possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. Will supervise others.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain the SOPs for endpoint security.
- Support integration of EndPoint systems into the SIEM
- Provide operations, maintenance, life cycle management, and administration for the DSS suite of endpoint applications.
- Provide client and policy administration: Test, install, operate, maintain, configure, and troubleshoot endpoint agents, endpoint software, modules, extensions, deployment tasks, and tags.
- Maintain compliance with all mandated orders and directives associated with DOD Enterprise End Point Security to include but not limited to TASKORDs, FRAGOs, mandates and directives. Provide compliance reports.
- Analyze endpoint application data in real time to identify potential threats, rogue systems, vulnerabilities, unauthorized devices and/or system changes, and data loss prevention. Report cyber incidents to SOC incident responders.
- Configure and customize endpoint applications to enhance user functionality
- Develop and recommend efficiencies and best practices to achieve a higher level of security on the DSS enclaves.
- Develop and maintain a comply to connect solution to ensure highly mobile DSS users vulnerabilities are mitigated prior to the device and user is allowed on the DSS enclaves.
- Develop and maintain a "comply to connect" solution to support the highly mobile DSS workforce. Devices with vulnerabilities will be mitigated and have a vulnerability scan prior to accessing DSS enclaves and data.
- 9 years' of Cyber Security experience with a Bachelor's degree in a technical specialty: cyber security, computer science, or similar field (7 years' with a Master's, 4 years' with a PhD). May accept four (4) years of additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Extensive experience working with a combination of ACAS, SRG, CCRI, FIPS, STIGs, IAVMs.
- Strong understanding of Life-Cycle management of endpoint applications.
- Extensive experience with Endpoint Security applications like McAfee HBSS and situational awareness tools.
- Extensive experience with Cyber security policies, operations, and reporting requirements.
- IAT-I or II IA Baseline Certification (SEC )
- CND Infrastructure Support IA Baseline Certification: (CEH, GCIA, GCIH)
- Computing Environment or OS Certificate
- Subject matter expert knowledge of particular networking technologies, operating systems, and CND tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures which are part of the systems they support.
- Must possess active/current TS/SCI clearance
- CEH certification
- CCNA certification
- ITIL v3 certification
- Experience with DoD Enterprise Endpoint Security solutions capabilities.
- Experience with TASKORD, FRAGO, and OPORD.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Experience with ArcSight, Cisco and Juniper products.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top