Endpoint Security Analyst 2/3
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our Team as an Endpoint Security Analyst 2/3. This position is located in Quantico, VA. The Endpoint Security Analyst 2/3 will support the Senior Cyber Security Manager within DSS Cyber Network Defense (CND) unit. Responsible for the Endpoint Security to maintain the high visibility of the network traffic and identifying anomalous activity. Prevents targeted and deliberate computer network operations against DSS Information Systems, destructive activity from nation states, criminals, and hackers. Manage DSS internet access and identify unauthorized wireless devices.
The successful candidate will possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plan and lead major technology assignments. Evaluate performance results and recommends major changes affecting program success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain the SOPs for endpoint security.
- Provide operations, maintenance, life cycle management, and administration for the DSS suite of endpoint applications.
- Provide client and policy administration: Test, install, operate, maintain, configure, and troubleshoot endpoint agents, endpoint software, modules, extensions, deployment tasks, and tags.
- Maintain compliance with all mandated orders and directives associated with DOD Enterprise End Point Security to include but not limited to TASKORDs, FRAGOs, mandates and directives. Provide compliance reports.
- Analyze endpoint application data in real time to identify potential threats, rogue systems, vulnerabilities, unauthorized devices and/or system changes, and data loss prevention. Report cyber incidents to SOC incident responders.
- Support the integration of EndPoint security into the SIEM.
- Develop and recommend efficiencies and best practices to achieve a higher level of security on the DSS enclaves.
- Support a comply to connect solution to ensure highly mobile DSS users vulnerabilities are mitigated prior to the device and user is allowed on the DSS enclaves.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Basic Qualifications for an Endpoint Security Analyst 2:
- 2 years' of Cyber Security experience with a Bachelor's degree in a technical specialty: cyber security, computer science, or similar field (0 years' with a Master's). May accept four (4) years of additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience working with a combination of ACAS, SRG, STIGs, IAVMs.
- Understanding of Life-Cycle management of endpoint applications.
- Experience with Endpoint Security and situational awareness tools such as McAfee HBSS.
- Experience with Cyber security policies, operations, and reporting requirements.
- IAT-I or II IA Baseline Certification (SEC )
- CND Infrastructure Support IA Baseline Certification: (CEH, GCIA, GCIH)
- Computing Environment or OS Certificate
- Knowledge of particular networking technologies, operating systems, and CND tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures which are part of the systems they support.
- Must possess active/current TS/SCI clearance
Basic Qualifications for an Endpoint Security Analyst 3 are the same as listed above but require a Bachelor's degree in a technical field with at least 5 years of experience (3 with a Master's) and 3 years of experience working with a combination of ACAS, SRG, CCRI, FIPS, STIGs, IAVMs.
- CEH certification
- CCNA certification
- ITIL v3 certification
- Experience with DoD Enterprise Endpoint Security solutions capabilities.
- Experience with TASKORD, FRAGO, and OPORD.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Experience with ArchSight, McAfee, Cisco and Juniper products.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top