Electronics Support Measures SME Engineer 4
At Northrop Grumman, ouremployees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in airand space that impact people's lives around the world today, and forgenerations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances humandiscovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who havebold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent thefuture, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives onintellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self towork — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman AerospaceSystems sector is seeking a Electronic Support Measures SME Engineer 4 to joinour team of creative and diverse engineers. The position will be locatedin Palmdale, CA or in Oklahoma City, OK.
The Electronic Support Measures Subject Matter Expert Lead is directly responsible for allaspects of the Electronic Support Measures (ESM) subsystem on an Aviationrelated legacy platform. These responsibilities include technicalleadership over ESM product development/maturation and CAM responsibilities forcost and schedule performance. The focus of these responsibilities is the fulloversight of all engineering activities associated with the development of theESM subsystem. This responsibility is inclusive of technical quality,schedule execution, and cost.
- Bachelorsof Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) fieldfrom an accredited institution and 9 years of engineering experience in anaerospace environment OR
- Mastersof Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) fieldfrom an accredited institution and 7 years of engineering experience in anaerospace environment
- In-depthtechnical knowledge of Electronic Support Measures software requirements and
experience in the definition, design, integration, test, and operation ofElectronic Support Measures
- ActiveDoD Secret clearance
- Demonstratedability to meet program technical, cost and schedule milestones
- Handson knowledge of programmatic/CAM processes, project planning andscheduling, cost/change control, EVMS
- ActiveTop Secret security clearance
- Demonstratedability to communicate with different levels management
- Demonstrated strong program technical leadership &execution skills
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Weare proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, makingdecisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteranstatus, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA andPay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO.U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top