Electronics Engineer Test
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Ground Systems Development Department based in Manhattan Beach, CA is seeking talented test engineers interested in testing and integrating Digital and RF hardware focused on ground based applications. The responsibilities includes satellite system ground based hardware testing, flight electronics test systems, site support, procurement, logistics, material tracking and disposition. The ideal candidate hasexperience with hands on hardware test and integration and is comfortable with racking units, being hands on in the assembly lab with hardware such as commercial test equipment, custom electronics(simple to very complex), PCBs, Units, Test Sets, subsystems,and systems. This person will be working onprograms of various sizes ranging from small to large teams. This position has opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally after obtaining security clearance.
For more Electronics and Payloads openings visit:
Unique ID: elepay
Unique ID: SOUTHBAYJOB
Careers Site: NGFeaturedJobs
- ? Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or another STEM degreefrom an accredited institution and 2 years of experience;0 years with a Master's degree.
- ? 2 years of experience in an Engineering Environment
- ? Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- ? 2 years of Engineering experience in an Aerospace Environment
- ? Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ? Fast learner and have a strong interest in hardware integration and test
- DOD or SCI clearance
Back to top