Electronics Engineer - Principal (Space/Satellite) - (Top Secret/SCI Clearance)
- Pasadena, CA
Since the dawn of the space age, Northrop Grumman has put innovative products and ideas into orbit, around the earth, to the Moon, to Mars, and throughout the solar system. This includes systems engineering, spacecraft design and analysis, manufacturing, integration and test, precision sensors, space instrument design, ground stations development, and innovative technology development. Help shape the future of Space exploration as an integral part of Northrop Grumman in support of the Jet Prolusion Laboratory. Join an organization of Technical Services support to National Security programs, earth science and planetary missions. At Northrop Grumman, we are launching careers into orbit.
The Space Systems Sector, Tactical Space Systems Division is seeking a Electronics EMI/EMC Engineer to assist an innovative team at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory to perform engineering on spacecraft systems or subsystems.
This position is located in Pasadena, CA.
Electronics EMI/EMC Engineering job responsibilities may include:
- Researches, designs, analyzes, develops, and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems, circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- Experience related to Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) and Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) environment specification and testing.
- Familiar with EMC engineering standards, test methods and certification.
- Specify EMC engineering standards for customer programs.
- Monitor the engineering design of customer hardware relative to EMC standards.
- Go to other Contractor locations to review compliance to EMC requirements.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Seven years of experience related to Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) environment specification and testing.
- Previous experience supporting JPL or NASA.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with EMC engineering standards, test methods and certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top