Electronics Engineer Level 4
The Electronics Engineer 4 will perform analysis of systems, circuits and components in support of electrical design development. This position will assess user designs under radiation & man-made effects. A strong background in ANY of the following will be successful in this position: electrical component or circuit design/analysis, chip architecture, RF/analog testing, radiation effects modeling/analysis, or man-made/weapons effects experience.
Additional responsibilities may include some of the following: shielding analysis, survivability analysis, radiation analysis reporting, simulation of electronic components relative to space radiation effects, developing dose-depth curves, dose mapping, parameter degradation tables, performing part evaluations, single event effects, upset, and transients, meteoroid/orbital debris, electron/proton/x - ray transport, atomic oxygen calculations, software development and design review presentation experience.
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and 9 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment OR
- Masters of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and 7 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret and/or an SCI Security Clearance
- Practical working experience with parametric measurements and circuit design/simulation
- Technical experience in radiation effects analysis, shielding analysis, weapons effects, and survivability analysis
- Active In-Scope SCI Security Clearance
- Software development and design review presentation experience
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top